ways to loose US citizenship…

10 Aug


The US government has several ways to cancel or refuse to renew your passport.

  • If a federal court has issued a warrant for your arrest.
  • If a federal or state court has ordered you not to leave the United States.
  • If another country has requested your extradition.
  • If you owe more than $2,500 in delinquent child support payments.
  • If doubts arise about the legitimacy of your eligibility for U.S. citizenship.

And now, Congress is poised to give it one more: if you owe money to the IRS.


Leave a comment

Posted by on August 10, 2013 in Uncategorized


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: